Terms and Conditions
The Netball Queensland (“NQ”), Queensland Sports Collective (QSC) website (“Website”) shall display various information including, but not limited to, articles, images and data (“Material”) from time to time.
Changes are made periodically to the Material and Material could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. NQ makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Material. NQ does not warrant or represent that the Material will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus of any other defects or errors. NQ is not liable to users of the Material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Material.
Material may contain links to other sites. NQ does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or approve of any material on such sites or the operators of such sites. NQ makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on other websites to which Material is linked.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated in specific Material, copyright subsisting in Material is owned or licensed by NQ. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of any Material may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of NQ or other copyright owner.
Terms and Conditions of the Queensland Sports Collectve Registration:
1. Netball Queensland operates the following online registration at
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, NQ excludes all responsibility or liability for or
arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product descriptions which appear on the Queensland Sports Collective website or registration page.
3 . NQ accepts no liability for the Customers security breaches, unauthorised use of the
Customers credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or
4 . NQ shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on the Queensland Sports Collective website or registration page. The Customer relies on the information contained in the website and registration page at its own risk. The information in the website and registration page is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
5. NQ reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout
of the website and registration page, including changes to its registration
mechanisms and registration terms.
6. Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, NQ does not
make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose,
merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of the website and registration page or the products it supplies.
7. Except as may be prescribed or implied by law, NQ shall not be liable for any damages
whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for
loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the website and registration page or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions of Registration
1. All goods and services (Products) supplied by Netball Queensland Limited (NQ) are supplied on these terms and conditions, the supply of which is also subject to additional terms and conditions of sale.
2. No order shall be binding on NQ until accepted by NQ. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by NQ of an order from the Customer. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by NQ.
3. All orders must be paid for via valid credit card at the time of order placement.
4. Ownership of the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to NQ. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer.
5. Except for those required or implied by legislation, NQ gives no express warranty in
relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges
that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of NQ. Certain
legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To
the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions
and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of NQ under or arising out of the supply
of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed
upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or NQ
(a) if the breach or liability relates to services;
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except as expressly provided above, NQ shall not be under any liability to the Customer in
respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of
profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or
indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by NQ or the failure of NQ to
comply with these terms and conditions.
6. These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions
contained in the Customers order. In the event of any inconsistency, NQ will be deemed, by
delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made
an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms
and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the
Products or accepts the services. NQ reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions
at any time.
7. NQ reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (GST)
payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the
laws of Queensland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that
9. The failure by NQ to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or
privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof
or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
The Queensland Sports Collective is a thought leadership forum. It is handcrafted by the industry for the industry. The Sports Collective forum is an arena for discussion, debate, learning and connection. We aim to bring people together to hear from the movers and shakers, to gain insights from industry disruptors pushing the boundaries and those negotiating challenging issues. In doing so we will foster the kind of collaboration, networking and knowledge transfer that will strengthen our industry.
In an era where it’s all about connection, this Forum is your chance to get connected - to the latest trends, innovations and important conversations impacting sport. If you are in sport, be part of the Sports Collective. We would love to see you there!